The trading shed is a great amenity for all our members. Products are available to purchase, and you can order specific items, collect growing information, pop in for a chat or advice, and use the mail box for any comments you may have.
Managed by John, the trading shed is open on Sundays from 10am to 12noon. We also products at other times when John is on site.
Here is a selection of products and prices available from the trading shed:
- Clover multipurpose compost £5.00 per 60 litre bag
- Clover ericaceous compost £4.00 per 40 litre bag
- Clover vegetables and plants growing bag £3.00 40 litre bag
- Organic farm manure £5.00 50 litre bag
- Growmore fertiliser and multipurpose plant food £3.00 per 1.5 kg bag
- Bamboo canes from 25p each
- Vitax 6X pelleted chicken manure £6.00 per 8kg
- Vitax cabbage collars £2.30 pack 30
Visit the trading shed to see our full range of keenly priced essential accessories or download our price list here.
Free to members and very popular are regular supplies and services of (subject to availability):
- Dark compost
- Our clearance area for you to deposit and collect your surplus seeds and plants
- Horse manure
- Green waste recycling skip